lookin' for lalala

Monday, October 16, 2006

Eye hurts

Few weeks ago, I went to eye clinic and I was diagnosed as herpes keratitis.
The pain subsided for a week but it have setback.
I work with staring at the computer screen all day long.
It was very hard for me.
Therefore I cut my work early and go back home.
This isn't time to write blog.
I supposed to sleep.
But I decided to write everyday, if I don't write today,
I won't write tomorrow and the day after tomorrow too.

It's not so great, but I start to translate introduction flier.
It will be used to introduce our company's products to small group in Portugal.
Of course an expert will check my English.
But I hope I will be able to help the process of going international.
Which is early my resignation or my company's advance to overseas?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger koichi said…

    Hello lala, Nice to meet you.
    It is very good to post a piece of writing every day. I've started my English Blog only about one and a half months. I will visit this page before I write my page every day. If you don't mind please come to my page as well.
    http://pub.ne.jp/dreamseek/

    And if you don't mind please allow us anonymous comments. ;-)

    Koichi

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger lala said…

    Thank you for your comment.
    It's my first message what I receive.
    My English isn't good so I'll try to write everyday.
    Because I still hurt my right eye,
    after it recovers I'll visit your page and leave message.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home