lookin' for lalala

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

lalala 2

It was uneventful day...

Our company isn't a good one.
But if I must state the best thing about my company, it is youth.
Of course it's our company's weakness.
Anyway we're close in age and on good term.
Sometimes we enjoy futsal, sometimes go on a sightseeing trip.
We are planning to go Hakata-jima to eat Chinese noodle.
Before that, next week we will practice futsal.
If we are in bad relationship, I would have quit this job.
Some coworkers have already left our company
but it was my 'lalala' to meet coworkers.

Because there is nothing special to write,
I introduced my 'lalala'.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger koichi said…

    Eventful days are good! If a ballistic missile was given to you, if your residence was exploded, or your friend sent an email to you from the moon, it would be eventful. However you can enjoy your peaceful day today at least. :-)

    Koichi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home