lookin' for lalala

Sunday, November 19, 2006

lalala "The devil wears Prada"

Yesterday I went to see a movie, "The devil wears Prada".
In July, a new cinecom was opened closer to my house than other cinecom.
This is the first time I watch the movie at the new cinecon.
After the new conjoin was opened I use other cinecom
because it is far from my house but I can shop too.
New cinecom doesn't have enough shop.
Anyway, the movie was very good.
I think about my job.
In the movie Nigel said, "You are not trying. You are whining."
Did he said to me?
Recently I always complaining new group system of my job.
I regret it for the moment though actually I don't like new group competition system.
I don't want to go to the office tomorrow too.
Busy season is better than now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home