lookin' for lalala

Saturday, October 28, 2006

London

I decided to go to England in February.
Firstly, I have started to plan to meet my friend in Perth.
A few weeks ago, she suddenly said that she may move to Brisbane.
Therefore I thought to change the plan.
Because it's not determined so she may stay in Perth.
I wanted to study and take lessons but it's difficult to find appropriate lesson only in a week.
Additionally I've been to Australia twice, I want to go to other country.
I can study English in the morning in the school,
and take lesson in the afternoon.
Students can select the lesson and I'll choose "London".
In the lesson students study about London, plan to go to London,
and go to London in practice.
I'm looking forward to going to the school.
I have to study hard to enjoy the days in England.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger koichi said…

    Oh! It is great!
    As a comment fot this article, I will post a piece of writing about England in my blog.

    Koichi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home