lookin' for lalala

Thursday, October 19, 2006

lalala 3

My right eye still hurts.
I look up the case of inflammation of the cornea,
it says that it's dangerous to return.
Sometimes it loose sensibility to touch of ball of the eye.
Therefore I quickly finish posting today.
But it's too late to decline to use computer.
I work with computer all day long.

Today's 'lalala' is my dog.
It's a miniature dachshund named Milky.
I have it for about 6 years.
It's warm and friendly.
My dream is the garden wedding attended to Milky.
If it's impossible, I have take a photo with wedding dress with Milky
by my friend who works at portrait studio.
But it has two problem to take the photo.
Firstly my friend and Milky are on bad terms.
Secondly whether to be able to find a husband before Milky get old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home