lookin' for lalala

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Study English

I study English by myself.
I want to attend English class or study abroad at heart.
Last year I went to Canada and homestayed.
It was good experience but it didn't develop my English.
Except for the time studying English with my host mother,
I went out by myself and talked to a few people.
After I came back to Japan, I could get good grades marks in TOEIC.
But that's all.
I like that city. But that's all.
My stay in Canada didn't change my life.
Just it notice me that I can't do nothing by myself.
But I still want to study abroad.
I won't live abroad on permanent basis. I don't want to work abroad.
Just I want to escape from my life.
If I can study English, I don't know what I want to do with using English skill.
Now I plan to go abroad next February.
Is it necessary for me?
I can't decide the travel viewed in this light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home