lookin' for lalala

Monday, October 23, 2006

Refresh Holidays

Nothing to write....

So I write about refresh holidays.
Next February I'm going to go abroad using refresh holidays.
This year my company introduced it as an institution.
Last year I went to Canada in Golden Week and some paid holiday.
It' s the first case for my small company except for honeymoon.
Paid holidays were used only for sickness, condolence.
Little thought is given to go abroad on a paid holiday
I set a precedent.
Not actually, I didn't want to take holidays, I wanted to quit job.
On the next refresh holidays, I demand three-weeks-off.
But it rejected.
There is no solution to go abroad for long time other than to quit job.
But some company staff member take longer holidays
because of not involving refresh holiday, or condolence.
It's terrible company.
Anyway I take one day longer holiday than other company staff.
I'll enjoy the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home