lookin' for lalala

Sunday, October 22, 2006

lalala 4

Today I went to shop to the city.
I bought a next year's calendar.
I like planning something.
Yesterday I talked with my friend to travel twice at least
before other friend who study abroad.
One trip is short and close to our prefecture but luxurious hotel or plan.
The other is Hong-Kong that we planned to go as graduation trip
but canceled after all for many reasons.
Now I planning trip to Okinawa, study abroad (for a week) ,
and schedule studying English.
Moreover, the two trip, and travel to trip in July and to live alone,
but these will be a few months away.
Like schedule to study sometimes ends in being a three-day wonder
but while planning I'm always excited.
The calendar want to be full of schedule.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger koichi said…

    Buying a new calendar and planning travelling are exciting. I wish you have nice trips.

    Koichi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home