lookin' for lalala

Monday, November 20, 2006

Delay

I was tardy for meeting.
Our section has a meeting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning.
My company starts at 9:00.
The chief meeting starts at 8:15.
Before that at 8:00 other meeting starts by executive.
We clean the office from 8:30 and plenary session starts at 8:45.
In our company we have meeting everywhere before 9:00.
It's count out of the salary.
Of course I examine my conscience but it's little bit strange.
Our company like meeting so much but we are not good at informing, communicating
and consultation.
It's strange... terrible company.
Anyway I have to take care not to delay for the meeting.
This morning there was a car accident near my company.
But recently I'm gradually late to go out, I have to go our earlier though it's becoming colder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home