lookin' for lalala

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

lalala New Single

In fact, I didn't want to write about any topic about Japanese proper noun.
But I write about "Mr. Children", Japanese musician.
They are one of the top musician in Japanese music scene.
I've been a fan for more than ten years.
They are top musician but never afraid to change and have their own style.
I like the lyrics.
It doesn't push my back but the words tell me that I have something special,
I can do anything.
I remember the word "Could be anything"
It's not lyric. It may not be the vocalist's word.
I've seen the word in a magazine. Is it the word from editor or someone else.
But I can't forget the word.
I'm just a office worker but I can be anything.
I don't satisfied with natty-gritty but I never stop to believe.
I can be something.
I don't know what something is.
So I'm loosen' for lalala.
Anyway they'll release next single in January.
It will be limited CD.
I have to buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home