lookin' for lalala

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Visiting the shrine

Today I went to see a movie.
I watched "Copying Beethoven".
I had lessons of piano for more than ten years since I was three years old.
I couldn't become a good player but I familiar to his music.
The play of Ninth Symphony was overwhelming.
The episode that he couldn't listen to the huge roar of applause of the audience
and a player turn around him was what I read in biography when I was a child.
Therefore I impressed with the performance.
But I feel little bit strange with the movie.
The performance wasn't the climax of the movie.
Anyway it was good.

After that I visit shrine with my friends.
Last year we went the the most crowded shrine.
Therefore we went to other shrine...
After all it was temple.
I consulted an oracle, it told me not to run around in emotional circle,
even if you'd like to do a lot of thing.
Maybe it's true.
I've never had a lot of things what I want to do like this year.
I fail to remember the oracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home